Wednesday 26 January 2011

New trainers, second attempt

Now the owner of some, hopefully blister free, Brooks trainers. I am feeling optimistic about these - they feel right. New running shoes are a bit like a relationship really, you sometimes just have to go with your instinct. And avoid the colour pink.

I'm told they have a memory for your feet and where you need cushioning. I'll admit to being sceptical about inanimate objects having a memory - apparently, my mattress has a memory too. I think it remembers how to make my back hurt in the middle of the night. Hopefully the new shoes will not be so cruel, and I'm going to head straight out to give them a whirl!

Kudos to Sweatshop for having a 30 day satisfaction guaranteed policy - it's comforting to know that if the shoes don't remember to buy me flowers or compliment me on my hair in the next 30 days, I can take them back and try again.

But I'd prefer not to, so here goes...

LON

No comments:

Post a Comment